Conjoinixapplies a formal approach to defining software methodologies in order to deliver consistent value to clients. Sound methodologies prevent teams from getting frustrated with having to spend too much time creating processes rather than on solving business problems. Methodologies provide project teams with the right tools, templates and guidelines to enable teams to deliver pragmatic results as effectively as possible.
The approach involves looking at the special considerations for the projects work undertaken – namely development and service work. The first step is to define the phases associated with each type of project. Conjoinix specializes in following methodologies:
- Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD),
- Object-oriented Programming (OOPs),
- Structured analysis and design (SAD),
- Top down,
- Bottom up (estimation),
- Rapid application development (RAD),
- Computer-aided software engineering (CASE),
- Information engineering (business area analysis, business systems definition, data modeling).